General Terms and Conditions of Art and Crafts Co.
Section 1. Applicability to entrepreneurs and definitions of terms.
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in their version valid at the time of ordering.
A consumer is a natural person who purchases goods and services for their own private needs. (Section 1 para. 1 Z 1, 2 KSchG) Austrian Civil Code.
Section 2. Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text.
(1) The following rules on the conclusion of the contract apply to orders made via our internet shop .
(2) In the event of the conclusion of the contract, the contract shall be concluded with:
Art and Crafts Co.
Company Number: 1000261v
Jurisdiction: Commercial Court Vienna
(3) The presentation of the goods in our internet shop does not constitute a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding request to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer for him to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our internet shop, the following regulations apply: The consumer makes a binding contract offer by successfully going through the order procedure provided for in our internet shop.
The order is made in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking on the buttons "Order"
3) Checking the information in the shopping cart
4) Pressing the button "to check out"
5) Registration in the internet shop after registration and entering the applicant information (e-mail address and password)
6) Re-examination or correction of the respective entered data
7) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking on the button "Order" or "Buy"
Before submitting the order in a binding manner, the consumer can return to the website, where the customer's details are recorded and correct input errors or cancel the ordering process by closing the internet browser. We confirm receipt of the order immediately by means of an automatically generated e-mail ("Order Confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our internet shop: We save the contract text and send you the order data and our GTC by e-mail. You can also view the Terms and Conditions at any time under www.firis.com/terms-and-conditions. To view any past orders, Log In to your account and select --> My Orders. Orders are only visible if you completed an order when logged in to your customer account.
Section 3. Prices, shipping costs, payment and due date.
(1) The prices quoted exclude the statutory value added tax and other price components. In addition, there are possible shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the possibility of payment with PayPal, by credit or debit card (Visa, Mastercard etc.,) and bank transfer.
Section 4. Delivery.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are ready for dispatch immediately. Delivery takes place here at the latest within 10 working days. In the case of payment in advance, the deadline for delivery begins to run on the day after the payment order to the bank responsible for the transfer and for all other payment methods on the day after the conclusion of the contract. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item shall not pass to the buyer until the goods are handed over to the buyer, even when the goods are purchased.
Section 5. Retention of title
We reserve ownership of the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
Section 6. Customer's right of withdrawal as a consumer:
The right of withdrawal for consumers
Consumers is entitled to a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following conditions, whereby the consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which cannot be attributed primarily to their commercial or independent professional activity:
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us:
Art and Crafts Co.
Fax +43 1 533 4929
by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, but this is not mandatory.
Consequences of revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without undisclosed and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we receive notification of your revocation of this contract. For this refund, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
We may refuse the refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days. The withdrawal period begins and can be invoked upon the day the goods are received by the consumer
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
Section 7. Withdrawal Form
If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.
Art and Crafts Co.
Section 8. Warranty
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
Section 9. Contract Language
Only German is available as the contract language.
Section 10. Customer Service
Our customer service for questions, complaints and complaints is available on weekdays from 10:30 to 18:00 at:
Phone: +43 1 533 4275
Fax: +43 1 533 4929
Status of the General Terms and Conditions July 2021